Development Standards Variance application for requesting relief from development standards of the zoning district for a specific parcel

Special Use Permit Application for those uses specifically defined by municipal code within each zoning district

Rezone application to request a change to the zoning district of a parcel [updated form is attached]

Use variance application to permit a use within a zoning district otherwise not permitted.

Petition to vacate application.

Petition to vacate checklist.

Petition to plat or replat application.

Contact the Zoning Department before applying.